Aeropress Craft Coffee Recipes / Brew Methods
Below you’ll find a list of some recipes and view methods for the Aeropress
Warning: Use of undefined constant YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/40/d602480256/htdocs/filtzexpress-wordpress/wp-content/plugins/GravityView/includes/class-frontend-views.php on line 592
Fruity, tea-like flavors and aromas; after all, this is a Yirgacheffe!
Smooth finish, not too sweet.
- Heat water to 202 f.
- Rinse out paper filter with hot water; warm up cup as well
- Add 17 grams of coffee to Aeropress
- Slowly pour all water, taking about 45-48 seconds
- Place plunger on top, and let brew for another 45-48 seconds
- Plunge slowly, taking about 45 seconds
Leave a Reply