Below you’ll find specific recipes and view methods for the Hario V60. These recipes were all created using the older (non-tabbed) V60 filters. In general, the suggested water temperature is between 200 and 204 degrees fahrenheit (~93-96 c), and the suggested ratio is in the 67-68 grams per liter range.
V60 Coffee Recipes
Warning: Use of undefined constant YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/40/d602480256/htdocs/filtzexpress-wordpress/wp-content/plugins/GravityView/includes/class-frontend-views.php on line 592
Very clean cup. Pineapple notes prominent.
1. Rinse v60 filter with hot water
2. Bloom with around 50 grams of water for between 40 and 50 seconds
3. Pulse pour, with around 100 grams each pour every 30 or 45 seconds
4. All water should be poured at around 1:45
5. Agitate a bit with a spoon and let drip